WHAT IS DASHCOIN? – FREE-LTC

WHAT IS DASHCOIN?

Dash (formerly known as Darkcoin and XCoin) is an open, decentralized payment system in the form of a blockchain-based cryptocurrency that uses a mechanism to increase the confidentiality of transactions.

Like most cryptocurrencies, DASH has no centralized management — the issue occurs during mining. Of the remuneration received by the miners, 90 % is distributed between the miners and the masternode operators. The remaining 10 % is used to finance approved projects.

As of the end of 2017, Dash was among the top ten popular cryptocurrencies by capitalization. By the end of 2019, the project is included in the list of thirty popular cryptocurrencies in terms of capitalization.

Today’s market capitalization is 3 214 609 604 $
In circulation
9 983 357 / 18 920 000